New Business Development Consultants
Brighton permanent role - competitive salary
We are looking for the very best sales person to join our existing talented sales team, at rdfdigital.com. This is the ideal opportunity to refresh your skills and advance quickly within a recruitment environment. A strong basic and smart commission scheme awaits you; regardless of industry background, as we are looking for people with sales talent.
This is the ideal opportunity to switch or enhance your existing career into a fast track role, with potential for high earnings. So, if you’re in the top part of any sales league chart, from telesales to software sales, we want to hear from you!
Training given, with ongoing investments in your career development.
What's unique about rdfdigital.com? Besides our impressive client list and our employee-centric ethos, we have some of the best people in the industry. From a professional, technical, creative and administrative perspective, our folks represent the very best.
If you’re talented and ambitious, we will not set limits on your achievements. We operate a relatively flat structure and you will have plenty of opportunities to develop in your role. You will be offered exciting challenges and first class training to ensure you reach your potential. We are also certified Investors in People and a Living Wage Employer.
Seek out new business opportunities with a view to generating increased revenue via new business relationships.
- To identify new prospects for business development.
- To arrange and attend new client meetings through tele-sales activity.
- To expand rdfdigital.com’s business opportunities within existing clients divisions/departments.
- Activity reporting to the Sales Director.
- Identify Bids, Tenders and RFI’s/RFP’s opportunities
- Deliver effective presentations both written and verbal to new and existing clients.
- Follow up all leads generated by the Resourcer/Account Managers.
- Maintain regular contact with the office to discuss opportunities and to ensure smooth running of existing accounts.
- To assist in the development of Resourcer/ Account Managers; identify training needs; contribute to performance appraisal and performance management.
- Attendance at networking and corporate events to raise company profile and develop new relationships.
- Attend Sales Meetings
Requisite Skills and Experience
- Proven background in establishing and developing new client opportunities
- Flexibility and dedication to achieve and exceed challenging sales targets
- Sound research and development skills
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence prospects/clients face to face or via telephone
- An understanding of IT project lifecycles and the key roles associated with IT project delivery
- A good knowledge of rdfdigital.com’s Resources recruitment solutions business as well as an understanding of the Consulting Services business
- In depth understanding of the Recruitment Market
- Experience of selling Recruitment, both contract and permanent
- Experience of selling IT Solutions (Consulting/Testing/Other)
- Driving results - Identifying new ways to enhance the processes used to get work done.
- Communicating effectively - Expressing oneself well when speaking in one-on-one conversation and groups, conveying written information clearly, listening attentively to others, demonstrating attention to and conveying understanding of the comments and concerns of others.
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations - Making decisions and taking decisions by identifying customer requirements and expectations as standards to be surpassed and by demonstrating a ‘will to win’ in the marketplace.
- Demonstrating responsibility - Assuming full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviour or decisions.
- Developing people - Providing others with approaches to successful performance, timely feedback on strengths and development needs and growth opportunities in their current job that challenge them to reach their potential.
- Collaborating and influencing others - Fostering an atmosphere where individuals can work together as a team, to attain mutually satisfying goals, in pursuit of a common mission
How to apply: Please click on the apply button below to submit your application.