- Job type
- Salary to
- £0.00 per Annum
- Job Reference
- Posted On
- 15th September
Our client an award-winning international digital solutions company is seeking a talented Java developer to join their busy and expanding team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent knowledge of core Java and Java Servlet API’s.
You will have in- depth commercial experience of using Java for writing web based applications, and have extensive exposure to the Java Persistence API (JPA) using Hibernate or other implementation.
In return you will be working in a friendly and supportive environment, with a competitive salary and benefit schedule. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Excellent software development skills including:
- Requirements analysis
- Software Design
- Excellent OO design skills and strong knowledge of design patterns
- Unit and integration testing
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge of the core Java and javax Servlet APIs
- Desire to learn new skills and keep up with technologies
- In-depth commercial experience of using Java for writing web-based applications
- Knowledge of Spring core (or other Java IoC framework)
- Has used version control systems such as Git, Subversion or similar
- Has extensive exposure to the Java Persistence API (JPA) using Hibernate or other implementation
- Knowledge of web servers and application servers such as Apache Tomcat or Jetty
- Experience of XML technologies such as XSLT, XPath and XQuery
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
Desirable skills, knowledge and attributes
- Knowledge of SQL database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server or SQLite
- Experience of the Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of the Solr/Lucene search engine
- Knowledge of XML database systems such as MarkLogic, eXist or BaseX
- Knowledge of Cocoon and Tapestry
- Build & CI tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Sonar)
Successful candidates will be contacted.
Interested in this job?
Speak to Jonathan Carr on 01273 200238, or apply online