- Job type
- Rate to
- £400 per Day
- Job Reference
- Posted On
- 15th September
In this role, the Business Analyst will acts as a communication bridge to the company’s clients. The BA must understand and document clients’ business needs, translate those needs into requirements, and then communicate those requirements to relevant stakeholders, both client-side and internal. The BA will be expected to gain a deep understanding of different products and services.
Work effectively with stakeholders to elicit, capture, analyse, refine, document and communicate requirements:
- Business and user requirements.
- Functional requirements.
- Non-functional requirements
- Review requirements with appropriate team members to minimise any ambiguities.
- Provide details of the scope and complexity of requirements to the team to facilitate the work estimation process.
- Produce and maintain robust and unambiguous business specifications, which may be requirements catalogues, use cases, user stories, flow diagrams, UML models, etc., as relevant.
- Produce ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ documentation and gap analyses, as required.
- Manage change control processes in conjunction with the Producers, particularly in relation to requirements documentation.
- Identify and document project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Ensure that user needs are central to product definition and design, making use of the skills of the UX team wherever possible.
Interested in this job?
Speak to Jonathan Carr on 01273 200238, or apply online