Solution Sales Manager
- Job type
- Salary to
- £0.00 per Annum
- Job Reference
- Posted On
- 15th September
Park Avenue People is an RDF Group company. Since 1994, RDF have delivered high quality IT solutions and consultancy service to our clients as well developed and delivered a successful in-house Software Developer training programme. We have the scale, agility and ‘can do’ attitude to respond quickly to client needs with tested and robust solutions, from small projects, major development challenges.
We are in a period of major business transformation and looking for a number of ambitious, resilient and exceptionally talented people to join our growing teams under our Park Avenue People brand.
First and foremost we are looking for a sharp, driven, consultative and ambitious Sales Manager. This is not your average sales role. It isn’t about account management or converting existing accounts. It isn’t about managing a large and established team. It isn’t about filling in timesheets or spread sheets. Key responsibilities will require you to:
- Work alongside colleagues to learn the IT Solutions business
- Use newly developed marketing collateral to create opportunities
- Draw up a target client list
- Generate new leads through direct calls, networking through professional and social media, attending events, securing referrals
- Successfully schedule meetings to present Park Avenue People propositions
- Bring other members of sales team to present at meetings and aim to win accounts through a consultative sales approach
- Work alongside Solutions Leader and Talent Acquisition Director
- Recruit, manage and develop a high performing Solutions Sales Team
- Meet or exceed sales targets for self and team
As a result of our business transformation, some areas are in ‘start up’ mode. This is not a role for the faint-hearted. It is a market facing, front line, roll your sleeves up and make it happen opportunity. Is this role right for you?
- Do you have at least 5 years’ experience in IT solution sales?
- Do you have a solid track record of winning new accounts?
- Are you resilient and thick-skinned?
- Are you self-sufficient and able to work effectively with ambiguity and little direction?
- Do you have a ‘Can Do’ attitude?
- Are you someone with a dogged determination to succeed?
- Are you flexible, focused and hard working?
- Do you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Are you mobile with your own transport?
If you have answered yes to most of these then you may well be the candidate for us.
Interested in this job?
Speak to Paula Melbourne on 01273 200100, or apply online