- Job type
- Salary to
- per Annum
- Job Reference
- Posted On
- 15th September
Since 1994, RDF have delivered high quality IT solutions and consultancy service to our clients as well developed and delivered a successful in-house Software Developer training programme, Park Avenue People Academy. We have the scale, agility and ‘can do’ attitude to respond quickly to client needs with tested and robust solutions, from small projects, major development challenges.
We are in a period of major business transformation and are looking for a number of ambitious, resilient and exceptionally talented people to join our growing teams.
First and foremost we are looking for an experienced and sharp Sourcing Specialist. This is not your average in-house recruitment role. It isn’t about administration, managing volume hiring or acting as an interface with recruitment agencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Turning loose role briefs into concise market ready role descriptions
- Working alongside a recruitment marketing agency to develop relevant collateral to professionally promote opportunities
- Creating a comprehensive sourcing strategy for Sales, Finance and other areas
- Directly sourcing – searching and successfully engaging top candidates for roles
- Leveraging social media and all other sourcing channels to ensure target audience is reached
- Working with Talent Acquisition Director and HR on enhancing existing recruitment process
- Attending job fairs or other relevant events to network and promote brand
- Working with Talent Acquisition Director to customise Bullhorn for use
- Managing operational recruitment costs
As a result of our business transformation, some areas are in ‘start up’ mode. This is not a role for the faint-hearted. It is a market facing, front line, roll your sleeves up and make it happen situation. Is this role right for you? Answer these for a start.
- Do you have at least 8 years’ experience as a Search & Selection Consultant or in-house recruiter?
- Do you have experience of using at least one ATS?
- Are you resilient and thick-skinned?
- Have you used a CRM system before for recruitment?
- Are you self-sufficient and able to work effectively with little direction?
- Do you have a ‘Can Do’ attitude?
- Are you someone with a dogged determination to persevere?
Interested in this job?
Speak to Paula Melbourne on 01273 200100, or apply online