- Job type
- Salary to
- £50,000 per Annum
- Job Reference
- Posted On
- 15th September
Your main purpose within this role is to provide development and technical expertise in a full project life-cycle team. As a key member of the Business Systems Development team you'll be responsible for the initial design of projects specifically around the architecture and best fit into existing projects.
You'll use specified design tools, application programming language and development tools to build, test, and maintain software applications, including the provision of appropriate documentation. You'll fully contribute and lead the team’s remit of generating and applying innovation to solve existing problems or to exploit new business opportunities.
To apply you'll need to have a Degree or Diploma in computer science or a related field and/or equivalent work experience. You'll have demonstrable experience of writing and supporting code written in Visual Studio up to and including 2015, ASP. Net Web forms (Up to v4.5) and MVC up to v6, C#. You'll need an excellent understanding of HTML and CSS with an appreciation of using Photoshop or similar to support intranet development along with a detailed understanding of the following:-
- Schema design, stored procedures, triggers, indexes and functions.
- .NET Framework up to v4.6, including Task Parallel Library and async/await.
- Configuration of Windows server up to 2012 R2, SQL server to 2012, IIS up to 8.5.
- Subversion source control.
Experience of any of the following would be a real advantage:
- Windows Communication Foundation ASP.NET Web API and ServiceStack.net.
- Sharepoint 2013/15 MOSS.
- MS Dynamics CRM – useful, any CRM experience
Interested in this job?
Speak to Jonathan Carr on 01273 200238, or apply online