Client Service Pledge
We at RDF pride ourselves on striving for and delivering the highest possible level of service to our clients. Equally as our industry becomes more regulated, rightly so, agents are obliged to protect clients’ data and to act fairly and honestly.
As members of REC, we work to a Code of Practice. Thus, we have developed our Client Service Pledge to publicly declare our obligations to the client in pursuit of job opportunities and career progression.
We pledge to:
- Rigorously maintain the confidentiality the information entrusted to us acknowledging that such data remains the client’s property and that the client has absolute rights to its distribution on the client’s behalf in managing approved assignments.
- Ensure by all means available that the client’s information is used accurately and diligently, without unauthorised modification, for its intended purpose at the client’s discretion.
- Represent the client faithfully in respect of relevant live positions of which applicants shall be given equal opportunity irrespective of sex, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins or religion.
- Communicate with the client on a regular, agreed, basis to ensure that the client is fully up to date on the assignments entrusted to us and that the client’s data (stored by RDF) is up to date and to the client’s requirements.
- Treat the client’s assignments with the highest level of professional care in accordance with the REC Code of Practice and with current legislation.
- Make our best endeavour to successfully complete the client’s assignments in accordance with the client’s stated requirements as agreed with our consultants.
- Exercise our professional judgement in assessing and validating the client’s requirements.
- Faithfully act upon the client’s instructions provided they shall not contravene the REC Code of Practice or the requirements of current employment legislation.
- Provide guidance and advice in support of the client’s assignments on request to our mutual benefit.
- Represent the client in such a way to embody industry best practice.
If you feel at any time we fall short of this pledge, we would like to hear from you. Likewise, if you think we meet or exceed its standards, please let us know.