Candidate Service Pledge
We at RDF pride ourselves on striving for and delivering the highest possible level of service to our candidates. Equally as our industry becomes more regulated, rightly so, agents are obliged to protect candidates data and to act fairly and honestly.
As members of REC, we work to a Code of Practice. Thus, we have developed our Candidate Service Pledge to publicly declare our obligations to you in pursuit of job opportunities and career progression.
We pledge to:
- Rigorously maintain the confidentiality of the information entrusted to us acknowledging that such data remains your property and that you have absolute rights to its distribution on your behalf in pursuit of approved opportunities.
- Ensure by all means available that your information is used accurately and diligently, without unauthorised modification, for its intended purpose at the your discretion.
- Represent you faithfully and honestly in respect of relevant live positions of which you shall be given equal and fair opportunity irrespective of sex, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins or religion.
- Communicate with you on a regular, agreed, basis to ensure that you are fully up to date on your application and that your data (stored by RDF) is up to date and to your requirements.
- Treat your application with the highest level of professional care in accordance with the REC Code of Practice and within current legislation.
- Deliver our best endeavours to meet your brief in accordance with your stated requirements as agreed with our consultants.
- Exercise our professional judgement in assessing your career requirements, providing guidance and advice in support of your applications.
- Faithfully act upon your instructions provided they shall not contravene the REC Code of Practice or the requirements of current employment legislation.
- Represent you in such a way to embody industry best practice.
If you feel at any time we fall short of this pledge, we would like to hear from you. Likewise, if you think we meet or exceed its standards, please let us know.