- Personal information provided via the site, by email and/or by submitting a form is stored and processed for our own internal business purposes, including purposes relating to recruitment where information is sent via online application forms or contact forms.
- If you submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV), you should be aware that, from time to time, the information provided may need to be transferred into a word editing file and re-formatted, or a subset may be required, for inclusion in bids and proposals or for issue to clients; the company takes great care to ensure that the information it discloses about you is relevant to this purpose. When necessary, this may involve the transfer of your information to countries that do not have specific laws to protect your personal data. The information in your CV will not be changed or misrepresented other than to alter the presentation style. By submitting your CV you agree for rdfdigital.com to hold and maintain your details on our database subject to your written instructions advising us otherwise. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
- In addition to the information you submit to us via the site, we collect information about visits to the site and on page browser access. This is used within rdfdigital.com to improve the design and layout of our sites. We gather information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent or files downloaded, and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual.
- Given the international nature of our business, we may need to transmit your information to other members within RDF Group (RDF Group is the holding company for rdfdigital.com) which may involve the cross-border transfer of your information. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the cross-border transfer of your information, unless you specify otherwise.
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Please note that this privacy statement only applies to the contents of the rdfdigital.com website and not to those which we provide hyperlinks to.
- You may request rdfdigital.com to provide details of any personal information of which we hold about you and/or to cease to make use of your personal information for the purposes described above. This may be subject to a small charge and we may require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information, this is in order to safeguard the security of your information.
We do not pass on or sell online personal information to third parties. We may however share information within RDF’s Group and in some cases it will be necessary to pass information to our pension or share administrators. This may include our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors. If any information with which you have provided us becomes inaccurate or out of date, or if you have any queries about this privacy statement, please contact us via our contact form.